Where to Find Us
Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sat-Sun: By Appointment
Our MissionTo help great people realize the joy of leasing a home they love while providing the most phenomenal service experience ever.
About Nathan Hitchcock
Founder & CEO
Nathan began a lifelong love affair with serving his community at the ripe old age of 11, waking everyday rain or shine at 4:30am for nearly 3 years to deliver the San Francisco Chronicle newspaper to 150 residents of Berkeley, California. His real estate career had equally humble beginnings in 1998 when at the age of 24 he began working nights and weekends as a handyman repairing rental homes for a small property management firm to supplement his meager earnings as a dot-com entrepreneur.
3 years later he and his wife Erin, both working two jobs each, managed to scrounge up enough to buy their first home, which they personally renovated from floor to ceiling in their spare time and sold for a tidy profit 2 years later. “I was 100% hooked on real estate from that point on,” recounts Nathan. “I loved anything and everything that had to do with houses.”
Nathan and Erin went on to found Hitchcock Realty in 2006, a boutique firm that provided all manner of real estate services. In 2014, it was rebranded and rebuilt from the ground up as Via Property Management, focusing exclusively on residential property management. In addition to doing his best to impersonate a CEO of a property management company, Nathan is also a Broker Associate with Alain Pinel Realtors where he serves the needs of clients who are buying and selling homes.
Education & Recognition:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (California BRE Lic #01414254), 2004
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology from California Lutheran University, 1996
- Diablo Magazine 5 Star Professional 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015… and counting
When Nathan is not working, you’ll likely find him...
- Hiking in the hills and enjoying sunsets with his dog Stella
- Trail running and road biking
- Meditating and practicing yoga
- Enjoying his wife’s incredible vegetarian cooking
- Skateboarding with his daughter Regan
- Playing rec league basketball & softball 3 nights a week
- Watching romantic movies with his wife Erin
- Volunteering monthly at the Food Bank of Contra Costa
- Snowboarding, wakeboarding, and wakesurfing with his best friend Scott
- Golfing with anyone he can
- Member of National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, Contra Costa Association of Realtors, and Solano Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Certified Distressed Property Expert®
Nathan can be reached...
- by phone at 925.397.4000 (direct line)
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- in person at the top of Paso Nogal Park in Pleasant Hill every sunset